- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
Ok @la_mort_pour_vous then?Vikki is goth not emo
Ok @la_mort_pour_vous then?Vikki is goth not emo
And I’m going to sleep~I will try to be back, I might have to go for 10-20 mins right now![]()
Who tf is thatOk @la_mort_pour_vous then?
our resident emo boi. Stan Loona and DO, he was actually one of the first users I got to know back in akpWho tf is that
Excuse you I am very much emo not gothVikki is goth not emo
ha! @JimimisExcuse you I am very much emo not goth :chick
I define you you don’tExcuse you I am very much emo not goth![]()
You clearly don't know the differencesI define you you don’t
Reality is what I say it isYou clearly don't know the differences![]()
im an aesthetic and tasteful queen, what can I say?Clc and f(x) in the same aestheticTwo queens.
if only i had the confidence to say that.im an aesthetic and tasteful queen, what can I say?