how adventurous are you? (4 Viewers)

Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I'm pretty adventurous, and spontaneous lol. I once ran off and got 3 piercings on a 30min lunch break, and I'd only decided I wanted them like an hour before :lisalaugh:
I love roller coasters, and rock climbing, and driving tooOO fast. If my hearts racing I'm having a good time lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, for now :haylul:
I still managed to complete 7000 kms in the last year, even with 6 months of lockdown and work lol, I'm proud :lisalaugh:
you really have been using it a lot :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread