How Affectionate Are You? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
In what ways do you show affection?

I like hugs, grabbing and slapping buns.
Also biting because I'm a ducking weirdo.
Like I'll go up to someone I know (preferably a close friend)
and nip at their shoulder.
She's a super freak, super freak, she's super freaky. lmao​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Mmmm it depends with who :wimwim: I am pretty affectionate in relationships
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am super affectionate. I love hugs and I am easily sweet to everyone.
I also love kids and somehow they always end up cuddling with me
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I enjoy hugs and kisses and can be very affectionate with people I am close with. A lot of people don’t like it, though.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Bite me mami :sj_weary:

Lol it depends tho, there are some people I'm very comfy with, so skinship happens. With others, it's "meaningful" words and awkward stares so I've got everything covered basically :haylul:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't do it at all. i like receiving hugs and all that, but i guess showing affection is not my thing. and i don't want to make anyone near me feel uncomfortable or something.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love giving hugs. I also kiss close family and friends on the cheek or forehead. Also sometime I rub my cheek against their cheek with my friends that are younger. Also linking arm with them. I also do the shoulder bite.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I love giving hugs. I also kiss close family and friends on the cheek or forehead. Also sometime I rub my cheek against their cheek with my friends that are younger. Also linking arm with them. I also do the shoulder bite.
Cute!!
:pepeheart:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
To people, friends and family... I'm barely affectionate, the fact that friends have to ask me for a hug cause they know I don't like hugging lol I don't like receiving or giving affection.
Not including 'special' times with a partner, I'm Still not an affectionate person, however I compromise by letting them hug me if that's what they need.

To children under 12...im crazily maternal which why I like my job. Hugging babies especially new babies cause they have that baby smell... I would say its a normal level of affection but it comes as more surprising to other people who haven't seen me around children cause I'm cold majority of the time.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I really like linking arms with people and slapping their butt if I’m comfortable enough, but I don’t really hug anybody besides my mom & grandparents lol. If I’ll ever be in a relationship, I feel like I’d be really affectionate
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread