how alive do you usually feel? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
you know that feeling when you're just lively and your heart feels full somehow (idk how to describe it well lol..) I remember feeling alive at some point in the past and I really would like to feel that way a bit more often.... it's been some time since I've managed to write anything too, I haven't even been feeling inspired in at least that sense lately.. :// the only thing making my heart race is anxiety .. :wimwim: soo how about you? :P

 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't usually feel alive? I think I used to get that feeling when I group I absolutely adore comebacks, but now I'm just kinda going with life and not really thinking. The closest I got was when Day6 comebacked, but it didn't last for a while, just the title song
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't usually feel alive? I think I used to get that feeling when I group I absolutely adore comebacks, but now I'm just kinda going with life and not really thinking. The closest I got was when Day6 comebacked, but it didn't last for a while, just the title song
I am like you but there aren't many songs that affected me that way recently
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel disconnected to my body and emotions. Whenever I’m walking somewhere where there’s railings and I look at my hands, I feel like I’m watching through somebody else’s body LOL

Playing, writing, and singing songs makes me feel a little bit happy. I think I feel this way though because of a lot of guilt, embarrassment, and other stuff like that in general :jenniesmug:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Almost always never. Been dead inside for many years and never had that spark return.
Tbh I don't think I've ever been happy. I always have a reason to doubt happiness.

I don't believe being alive is in my life at all.

being axed from a job that I thought would lead places
and being dumped by countless women, really makes me even feel being alive actually exists.
As I said in another thread, I just pretend.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: kodoku and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread