How are you all? <3 (2 Viewers)

Joined
11 November 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
124
Location
London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hii I haven't been on here for a couple of months and so much has happened in the world recently! Quick checkup on all of you!! You can use this thread to just talk about how you are recently, vent, share any entertainment things you've found recently, anything!! Also trying to make new friends on here so I'm also down for pm convos :)

Have a good day wherever you are :)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Eh haven't been doing too much of anything, just listening to new tunes here and there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
that's nice, I've been trying to find new songs and groups to listen to x
They were mainly metal bands. I am not sure if you are into heavy metal though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I was doing better, now it's meh again. I'm having some extra problems...... but I'm trying, I hope it will all be resolved and fade away soon...... and I really hope I can go on vacation and this corona thing doesn't get in the way again.. thanks for asking, how are you? :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been pretty busy and all. not like anyone noticed lmao
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread