How are you currently improving yourself? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
it can be anything, no matter how small 🙂

- losing a bit of weight and clearing my skin again (though I cheated today because ice cream)
- trying not to overthink and stress ahead though tough times await me
- I intend to look for a new and better job soon
- keeping things clean and organized whenever possible to avoid additional messiness in my life
- I will soon change my appearance a bit (new nails, hair, and brows) :P

 
D

Deleted member 74

Attempting to be nicer to myself
No matter how terrible a day has been, at the very end of it I think of all the good things not only about my day but about me, and how lucky I am to wake up to the next day. Because a next day is another opportunity to improve more and experience better things.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
- I've been allowing myself to make mistakes and not be hard on myself after the fact
- For the past two weeks, I've been trying to eat better and add in some exercise (though I haven't pushed myself much yet because I want to build a - long-term routine, not a run run run and burn out quick like usual); I want to be healthy...losing weight is just a side effect
- More sleep, more water! My biggest current goal for myself
- Minimizing how much clutter is in my life physically, and keeping those areas clean
- Building upon my knowledge on construction projects (little DIY projects really, computer desk, cat tree/litter box station, potting bench, re-do the laundry room with shelves etc)
- Trying to be more organized in my life (in all aspects)
- Treating myself and trying not to feel guilty about it
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: igloo and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread