- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Ah yeah, title says everything, but how are you gonna celebrate NYE? 
Woah, queen Naeun is really the futureI am headed out to go see the fireworks in 6 hours 15 minutes.
I will be in the future celebrating new year ahead of yall.
Ooof come hereI won't because my friends are away and I'm all alone![]()
What a great way to celebrateI have a B shift until 11 PM![]()
buuuululuuuuuuupooooooOoof come here![]()
Everyday?I also worked on Christmas![]()
I meant this yearEveryday?![]()
Yeah I know, but Christmas for me is 4 daysI meant this year
Tomorrow is a day off so some late Norocing tonight maybe![]()
Not when it's in 3 hours 5 minutes for me!I am headed out to go see the fireworks in 6 hours 15 minutes.
I will be in the future celebrating new year ahead of yall.
I hope you will have funmy bestie is here and we will celebrate together
I hope so tooI hope you will have fun![]()
Good night I guess and happy 2020Not when it's in 3 hours 5 minutes for me!
....I'll be asleep because I woke up at 3 AM and i'll pass out before I see anything
Ah I didn't know Christmas worked like thatYeah I know, but Christmas for me is 4 days
Ofc noroc is gonna happen