- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
A VC with my Online friends in my Birthday Server. 
I appreciate the kindness, hope I get to them in time before someone else doesUhm, maybebut I leave them for you
Don’t lose your skills senpaiI appreciate the kindness, hope I get to them in time before someone else does![]()
I'll practice and keep them sharpDon’t lose your skills senpai![]()
I forget aussies are ahead of me, smh.Not when it's in 3 hours 5 minutes for me!
....I'll be asleep because I woke up at 3 AM and i'll pass out before I see anything
It's not by choice, just bad luckStop being such workholic senpai![]()
![]()
Yea i'm better, not 100% yet but no temperature anymore ^^It's not by choice, just bad luck
Are you feeling better yet btw?