Today was a pretty good day for me! Finished my essay outline, watched animes and dramas and played KH3. How are you guys doing?
WHO????? I’ll fight them for you. Your username is so cute lmao I love itI’m sad because everyone’s coming after my username AND ITS NOT THAT BAD
YEAH @blurryface TAKE A HINTWHO????? I’ll fight them for you. Your username is so cute lmao I love it
NO JIMIMIS WAS MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTERWHO????? I’ll fight them for you. Your username is so cute lmao I love it
IM GIVING YOU A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINEsad cause @MsJimin is trying to make me change my username![]()
It looks like I have to fight both of you ~_~sad cause @MsJimin is trying to make me change my username![]()
fight me thenWHO????? I’ll fight them for you. Your username is so cute lmao I love it
with A NAME AS TheLoser?????IM GIVING YOU A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE
YESwith A NAME AS TheLoser?????
THANK YOU FOR SHOWING THAT YOU ARE TASTELESS AGAIN
How does TheLiar sound instead?THANK YOU FOR SHOWING THAT YOU ARE TASTELESS AGAIN
LETS GO CRYBABY!!!!fight me then
for you? yes sounds greatHow does TheLiar sound instead?
Neverfor you? yes sounds great