how are you these days? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
what's new in your life and how are you currently feeling? let's catch up a bit :)

well lately I am kinda stressed about both the present and the future, and both my work and private life... it sucks lol. Lots on my mind and much frustration and disappointment in my heart. Also very tired in several ways, threw up a few times yesterday too yikesssss....... it happens when I'm stressed but maybe there was something weird in my food.... who knows...

have a hyper dubu

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really hope you will feel better soon.

I am ok. getting better. just motivating myself gets harder for some reason
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and kodoku

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've been really tired lately, but it's all on me for staying up late lmao. I have some stuff I gotta get done, like writing a 2+ page thing due in 2 days-
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread