How bad is ur sleeping pattern? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
As i'm sure we're all aware of, the virus has caused most of us to have to self isolate, some of y'all can work from home, whereas for others it's simply not possible so we've just been stuck at home with nothing to do all day. Personally i've been up all night watching anime for the past week or two and my sleeping pattern is absolutely fucked, like, it's backwards. I'm getting less sleep than I would be getting if I was working because I go to bed midday and then have to wake up late afternoonish so I don't miss anything so i've been getting an average of 4 hours a night (day?) at least I don't have many responsibilities to take care of while i'm sleep deprived :wimwim:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm getting way more sleep since the quarantine but I sleep at wrong times.
Honestly i've thought about making this thread for the past few days but I finally decided to post after I noticed u were still up at this time 2 days in a row, it was just like
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Honestly i've thought about making this thread for the past few days but I finally decided to post after I noticed u were still up at this time 2 days in a row, it was just like
Yeah, it's not just last 2 days, for the past week I've been falling asleep at 9 am, so I think that I will be going earlier today. I need to fix my patterns, so help me God I need help
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah, it's not just last 2 days, for the past week I've been falling asleep at 9 am, so I think that I will be going earlier today. I need to fix my patterns, so help me God I need help
Yeah I think I only recently noticed cuz the past week I was so stuck thinking about me being up so late, and then I just kinda looked around and noticed u too and a few others and was basically just like, holy shit we're all fucked lol.

I wish u luck on fixing it, I have more hope in you fixing it than I do for myself tbh
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I've been going to bed lately around 2-3 in the morning and waking up around noon... and then napping in the middle of the day. :lazypotato:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I've been going to bed lately around 2-3 in the morning and waking up around noon... and then napping in the middle of the day. :lazypotato:
That's a lot of sleep my guy, I couldn't do that, I have so much anime to watch lol
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Unfortunately due to quarantine, it's "normal" so I sleep from like 1am-8am because I moved back to my hometown. I was happier when I was sleeping at 3am and waking up in the afternoon and then taking a nap around 3-5pm.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
rn im from 12 am to 9 am which to me seems fine :wimwim:
Unfortunately due to quarantine, it's "normal" so I sleep from like 1am-8am because I moved back to my hometown. I was happier when I was sleeping at 3am and waking up in the afternoon and then taking a nap around 3-5pm.
Wait u guys mean its possible to still function as a normal member of society even being confined to mostly being at home? Feel like this is almost unheard of wow
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
honestly i think im the weird one

bc ill i hear even before the quarrentine is that ppl have messed up sleep schedules

so i guess im still weird, you're the normal one :wimwim:
Why dont u... u know... just join us? :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
as bad as it always is. I go to sleep at like 2-3am and am awake at like 8-9 am
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread