How bad is ur sleeping pattern? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i feel so bad that i leave u during the day all the time now, that's the worst part of messing up my pattern so severely :sadcat:
it‘s ok :sanapray: I have been someonewho is up early and stays up late for months now so I am used to that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Baechu and NASA

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's terrible and I don't like sleeping anyways. too many nightmares.
I wish I could always be awake and never have bad dream then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Not too bad honestly
I go to sleep around 1-2 and wake up at 8-9 :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Meanwhile I just got ready for bed :wimwim:
I already went to Asda and now I'm in the middle of an online meeting with my teacher :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I already went to Asda and now I'm in the middle of an online meeting with my teacher :wimwim:
oh that made me cringe, going to asda before midday when i've got my current sleeping pattern... ugh it's not even me going and it's painful imagining it omg
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
oh that made me cringe, going to asda before midday when i've got my current sleeping pattern... ugh it's not even me going and it's painful imagining it omg
well it was good actually, even if I was sleepy af, I found most of the things I needed (besides flour) and there was no line outside
when I left, there were a lot of ppl
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and NASA

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how bad tho :wimwim:
Well I go to sleep at a normal time and wake up at a normal time but I also wake up in the middle of the night a few times and go on discord and kps instead of trying to fall asleep again because priorities :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well I go to sleep at a normal time and wake up at a normal time but I also wake up in the middle of the night a few times and go on discord and kps instead of trying to fall asleep again because priorities :haylul:
you gotta sleep more Vik!:chickill::chickill::chickill::chickill: and the nightmares gotta stop for you
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: NASA and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: NASA and yeji

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Well I go to sleep at a normal time and wake up at a normal time but I also wake up in the middle of the night a few times and go on discord and kps instead of trying to fall asleep again because priorities :haylul:
Oh yeah we literally talked about it like the other day :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and NASA
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is what worries me lets say i had a boyfriend we dicided to jst lay down in bed and i fall asleep THAT ALL HELL when i sleep i move sooooooooo he might end up off the bed and i would be like


"I want to dig a deep hole full of food games and other things so I WILL NEVER HAVE TO SEE THE OUTSIDE WORLD AGAIN T-T"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread