How Busy Is Your Schedule? (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
It's been slow for me.
Especially since I just quit my job.
I intern 3 days a week 8:00 am-1:00 pm.
I plan on working two jobs starting next week like
the kind where you can work your own hours without having to
stress tf out. Then I start grooming school March 9th.
That lasts for 6 weeks, 4 days a week from 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
Really excited about it.
I'm just ready to graduate tbh.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have been way too busy lately
 
  • Sad
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread