News How can they do this to me! (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
same to you and miss unlimited

it reminds me of nickelback and im a big fan of them :wimwim:
I love both of them. I also love Club Kids Never Die, Bite the Bullet, Axis, Ray, and my current top favourite Taking You Out.

I assume you still have no bias. Mine is Nao. She is the de facto leader. She's also vocalist and rapper.
Hinako is my favourite vocalist. And of course, Yuna is my absolute favourite screamer of any group/band.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
they have the visuals and i want to start getting into jpop, any groups you recommend?
They are from the alternative idols trend. More "traditional" Jpop does not do metal. I cannot help you on that. I tend more towards these groups because I'm more of a metalhead. You may stan PassCode anyway if you manage to like the music enough.

You may check out Keyakizaka46. It's more jpop than PassCode. Here is a link to the artist thread. Ofc it'd be great if you'd stan PassCode.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread