HOW CAN U MAKE PRETTY TRADING THREADS (1 Viewer)

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
this is very time consuming because it always looks ugly :blocked:
PLEASE give me tips pLEASE PLEASEPLEAPSLEAP PLEASPEL PEALSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAPLSPEAPSLDRP PLS PLS PSL PLZ PLZ PSL PLS PLS
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tbh I just go with basic and clear, I don’t have the time to make great graphics or whatnot. Still works, I get trade requests sometimes while I’m using them :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Tbh I just go with basic and clear, I don’t have the time to make great graphics or whatnot. Still works, I get trade requests sometimes while I’m using them :haylul:
straight into it, i like that. it's easier for people to just trade since it's what they wanna do after all :pepebop:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread