How can you adopt a homeless cat? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I found a cute cat last day, she is too friendly 😂, she was robbing her body against mine the whole time. I gave her milk and fish. How can I adopt her? I am scared she has a transmitted disease or germs. should I just give her a shower and take her to the vet to vaccinate her? I am so confused what should I do. :susPepe:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
first make sure she is actually homeless
or else you might make a mistake and take someone else's cat from their owner
which is sad for the human but also the cat if they have a bond

my cat might of been confused for a homeless cat in the past because when she was younger she was usually outside, never had a collar around her neck and she wasn't brushed much
yet she did have a home with people who love her very much and gave her food and everything
and she did came inside plenty of times and slept with me in my room but she just LOVED to be outside day and night

so please don't do anything until you 200% sure she is homeless
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
first make sure she is actually homeless
or else you might make a mistake and take someone else's cat from their owner
which is sad for the human but also the cat if they have a bond

my cat might of been confused for a homeless cat in the past because when she was younger she was usually outside, never had a collar around her neck and she wasn't brushed much
yet she did have a home with people who love her very much and gave her food and everything
and she did came inside plenty of times and slept with me in my room but she just LOVED to be outside day and night

so please don't do anything until you 200% sure she is homeless
How can you be sure, should I track her and see if someone will come and take care of her ?
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
How can you be sure, should I track her and see if someone will come and take care of her ?
I would start asking around the neighborhood.... Usually people know if the cat has an owner or not where the cat hangs out

Also, I saw your other post, know it wasn't towards me but I just wanted to add for info,
My cat didn't have a collar because she used to love to climb in trees.... If she would of had a collar she could of hung herself up in the trees killing herself so :lisalaugh: :rosesmug:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Hajima

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I- Why didn't you put a collar on her? :pikagun: hdjfjdjs
mine doesn't have a collar either. She is an indoor cat and I tried to put her a collar but she really hates it, so in the end, we left her without one
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
And to reply to the OP, yeah, I guess a shower and a vet should be fine :wimwim: if she is truly homeless, she would probably have some fleas
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
please dont give cats regular cow milk, it does not contain the right nutrients for them and could upset their stomach. a little bit won't hurt but clean water is always a better (albeit less tasty) option :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread