How can you make COVID less intense if you already got it? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Sorry to hear you're experiencing symptoms. I haven't had COVID, but I would just advise you to alert anyone you live with/anyone you went out to eat with. And get tested ASAP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Sorry to hear you're experiencing symptoms. I haven't had COVID, but I would just advise you to alert anyone you live with/anyone you went out to eat with. And get tested ASAP.
Wouldn't it be worse to go to clinics if you possibly don't have it??? I mean clinics are perhaps filled with COVID now :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Wouldn't it be worse to go to clinics if you possibly don't have it??? I mean clinics are perhaps filled with COVID now :nekosweat:
I've been tested for COVID twice - go to drive up centers. You register in your vehicle, a person tests you while you remain in the vehicle, you go home and wait for results in 24-48 hours.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
First, you should definitely get tested. Secondly, you kind of have to wait it out until you no longer have it. What I did was take some medications to relieve the symptoms a bit, and we made sure to disinfect everything in our household.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread