How competitive are you with completing sets? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
idc honestly i just get them whenever i can get them. if anything i'm competitive with myself for that one sungkyu card that doesn't want to get to me :yolk:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
it depends, usually I become competitive when I only need the last cards, otherwise I am pretty chill unless it´s Yongguk Rare :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
not that much, i guess. It took me like four months to complete Twice's common set, because I get lazy after some time.
I don't see the reason to get overly competitive, there will always be a chance to get the cards you are looking for
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I was only competitive when it came to finishing Blackpink commons and Blackpink rares :lisalaugh:

Also Rosé and Jennie but I lost both of those :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread