I put this in 18+ because why not
Strawberry_Poppy Joined 14 February 2021 Messages 1,715 Reactions Received 2,962 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Peachy_Tae 10 March 2021 #1 I put this in 18+ because why not Reactions: Areum
Strawberry_Poppy Joined 14 February 2021 Messages 1,715 Reactions Received 2,962 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Peachy_Tae 10 March 2021 #2 Reactions: Willow and Areum
Areum Seongwha's Wife . Joined 5 January 2021 Messages 5,947 Reactions Received 14,469 Location - ATEEZ's studio Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 139 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/#1 ATINY Ship @scaramouche 10 March 2021 #3 Strawberry_Poppy said: I put this in 18+ because why not Click to expand... Right after they said to keep your comments respectful and to follow the guidelines Reactions: Willow
Strawberry_Poppy said: I put this in 18+ because why not Click to expand... Right after they said to keep your comments respectful and to follow the guidelines
Strawberry_Poppy Joined 14 February 2021 Messages 1,715 Reactions Received 2,962 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Peachy_Tae 10 March 2021 #4 Areum101 said: Right after they said to keep your comments respectful and to follow the guidelines Click to expand... I have no shame in insulting an old white man :0 Reactions: Areum
Areum101 said: Right after they said to keep your comments respectful and to follow the guidelines Click to expand... I have no shame in insulting an old white man :0