- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,409
- Reactions Received
- 75,488
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,122
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
What? NoHOES???![]()
I liked the originalWhat? NoIt was 'how' since the beginning of time.
I'd be throwing food at the sharkI would go to the pool just to see if it has a shark![]()
We don't realise how weird we are since I would do the sameI'd be throwing food at the shark![]()
I'd just be curious as to how it would react and stay a safe distance away while it assumes I'd a stupid humanWe don't realise how weird we are since I would do the same![]()
Shark isn't a danger to usI'd just be curious as to how it would react and stay a safe distance away while it assumes I'd a stupid human![]()
Shark isn't a danger to us
We are the danger to Shark's state of understanding![]()
Yes maybe no one tried to get into a piranha pool till nowFR, alsorandom but did u know there has never been an official recorded death due to piranha attack?
![]()
well maybe that too but I feel youtubers wouldve tried thatYes maybe no one tried to get into a piranha pool till now![]()
Maybe we could trywell maybe that too but I feel youtubers wouldve tried that![]()
I will join youMaybe we could try![]()
Great ! I'll find piranhas till thenI will join youRight after I get all NCT cards
![]()
Great ! I'll find piranhas till then![]()
Great ! I'll find piranhas till then![]()
Look no further. I have a special piranha battalion ready to attack.
But also, fun fact, piranhas dont actually eat people like movies make them out to be.
They'll only attach you if they feel youre threatening and theyre starving as in, havnt eaten in so long and no other food is in sight.