How did/do you choose your school supplies? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
(Completely random, but I just had a memory.)

Not including your teacher giving you a list of supplies to get (if they ever did that). Did you use books or electronics, or nothing?

For any subject I knew I'd be taking tons of notes for, I put those together in one big binder. For easy classes and electives, I just got spiral notebooks. Folders for printouts.
I used pens when it was required, but my go-to was mechanical pencil. And kept other supplies I never used (highlighter, Sharpie, pencil sharpener).

In college I was less strict and just had a sketchbook. If I had an unrelated/nonmajor class, then I'd just get a spiral notebook as well. Didn't print anything unless it was a presentation, so no folders.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread