- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I've been avidly listening to BOYNEXTDOOR's stuff since they debuted
WELL, I tried getting to know the group a bit more after realizing
how much I enjoy their music and style.
Well....I am now having a 4-way fucking tie towards my bias.
Help me.
After watching some fo their material, rewatching music videos, and watching funny videos.
I've landed on these four...how the fuck do you PICK a FAVORITE!?!
Jaehyun, Taesan, Riwoo, & Leehan
I HATE ALL OF THEM
HELP ME OANEFGSHJBFN
Jaehyun I like because he's soft and emotional but really funny and energetic.
Taesan is just random and odd and I love it.
Leehan is such a softy and a weirdo who loves animals so much (like me) how could I NOT like him
Also, Riwoo is just so adorable and quiet but willing to be a weirdo too and he's so talented too-like WTF!?
WELL, I tried getting to know the group a bit more after realizing
how much I enjoy their music and style.
Well....I am now having a 4-way fucking tie towards my bias.
Help me.
After watching some fo their material, rewatching music videos, and watching funny videos.
I've landed on these four...how the fuck do you PICK a FAVORITE!?!
Jaehyun, Taesan, Riwoo, & Leehan
I HATE ALL OF THEM
HELP ME OANEFGSHJBFN
Jaehyun I like because he's soft and emotional but really funny and energetic.
Taesan is just random and odd and I love it.
Leehan is such a softy and a weirdo who loves animals so much (like me) how could I NOT like him
Also, Riwoo is just so adorable and quiet but willing to be a weirdo too and he's so talented too-like WTF!?