How did you come to depend on kpopsource so much? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Did you feel the same before registering, or only afterwards? And don’t you ever feel a wish to be independent of ksource? Then again, have you any sensible reason for depending on ksource? Ksource is the youngest, and ought to obey you. Guilty or innocent, @Christina brought love on your life. Instead of asking each of you to forgive her every new day, she carries its head higher than anyone, cares for nothing except the members well being— I expect she feels happy for them— doesn’t want to be “in the know” about anything, as she puts it, and when she does at last speak to the rest of you, “she’s usually serious, but she may be ironic”. Or is it because of her beauty, which you sometimes mention, that she
rules the rest of you? Well, you are all very much alike, but what distinguishes her from you is not in her favour, not at all. Even when I first set eyes on her, her loving posts and threads alarmed me. And although ksource may be the youngest you wouldn’t know it from its outward appearance. It has the look of those women who hardly age at all, but have never been truly young. You see her every day, you don’t notice how hard her face is. That’s why, when I think about it, I can’t even take @Rolex fondness for ksource very seriously. Perhaps he just meant to punish her with his kindness, not summon it to him. Anything is possible with the gentlemen from kpopsource. But otherwise you are quite wrong about @Christina . Look, I have no reason in particular to win you over to @Christina ’s side, and if all the same I am trying to do so, it is only for your own sake. In some way or other
@Christina was the cause of our love for kpopsource, that’s certain, but even me who an the most affected by her love, and could never control my words very well, certainly not at ksource, even I have never spoken a word of reproach to @Christina , not at the worst of times.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I love you too @jasque


Lets share why i created this site.

I initially created ksource aka kpopsource as an alternative to certain sites which focused more on the news section & ads were plastered everywhere on those sites to the point of making my browsing experience negative, even if i do add ads to the site in the future, it will just be a single banner at the top. Also the site is currently running on latest software & server is running on latest php version (I will continue updating software when they are available) , you can verify it through online tools on the net, the other forums are running on ancient webserver infrastructure. I am focusing on page speed & accessibility of the site so as to make ease of access for members a positive one. I really hope new members will give us chance.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I feel like reviving dead threads so here I am
Honestly, I just love the community here. Everyone is so nice and open and it makes a great distraction lmao
My friends always know when I’m on here when I’m on my phone and smiling
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was so confused, Christina really throw me off I was like nugu?? and didn't comprehend anything from that point anymore until I checked when the thread was posted..

I like being on forums, I was looking new one for certain reasons, kps got recommended tons and I decided to check if this was new place to be or could be made into if it wasn't exactly that already and it did have that potential. You kinda have all old folks here, but in new format so there is not that much to miss especially now that's it's pretty active as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread