How did you discover kpop? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Let’s see :llama_flirt:

I’ve been watching k-dramas first... then OSTs, then kpop
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I think I wrote how I discovered K-pop in your "how many years of Kpop thread"?

K-pop was the first thing I discovered from Korean entertainment, via YouTube. It was a long while before I watch a K-drama.

Obviously variety shows came soon after as I quickly learnt that idols were on them etc lol.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Back when YT had a most popular section on the front page (unless they still do that), I saw the newly released Sexy Free & Single MV. But I didn't start listening to KPop until the next year when I revisited the video, and my sister showed me more Suju songs as well as BIGBANG.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I think I wrote how I discovered K-pop in your "how many years of Kpop thread"?

K-pop was the first thing I discovered from Korean entertainment, via YouTube. It was a long while before I watch a K-drama.

Obviously variety shows came soon after as I quickly learnt that idols were on them etc lol.
My golden fish memory :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I discovered exo's wolf
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
One minute I was watching Digimon episodes on Youtube, next thing I’d stumbled across SHINee’s Lucifer. 10yrs later here I am.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
ok funny story.....its ACTUALLY because of anime! idk how....but i discovered kpop through anime somehow. which is why i stopped watching anime until a few months ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
One Million Dance Studio ♥
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
KARD's Oh Na Na was randomly recommended to me, been listening to that song on release day on repeat for like a month until I found EXO, BTS & BP but I moved on from them pretty quickly because I discovered so much more groups that I liked their music more
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread