HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT... (1 Viewer)

Did you like the 'Kill this Love' concept?

  • Yes! I AM A NEW BLINK!!!!!!!

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • YES! THE GIRLS DIDNT DISAPPOINT!

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No, It didn't catch me...

    Votes: 8 53.3%

  • Total voters
    15
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Blackpink's new 'Kill this Love' concept?
I personaly thought it was pretty good.
Not the BEST but pretty good.

Do not turn this into a bashing thread.
If you dont stan BP then don't post on the thread.
If this turns into a bashing thread I will request for the thread to be locked.


17288

feel free to use that.​
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm just gonna pretend DKWTD was the title
Kill this Love wasn't a bad song
But imo, it was a bad title.
It feels more like an intro song to me
 
Last edited:
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm just gonna pretend DKWTD was the title
Kill this Love wasn't a bad song
But imo, it was a bad title.
It feels more like an intro song to me
Ok... Agreeable. It wasn't a great title choice.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The concept and visuals were amazing as always but the song itself was a little disappointing. I know that instrumental choruses have kinda been Teddy's thing for a while now but this one just didn't really hit the spot for me personally. It gets better after a few listens because you know what's coming but I still think this is their weakest title track sadly...
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I liked it. I just think that there should've been more added to the chorus.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and emptycup

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I had high expectations so my first impression could have been better. I liked most of their concept, but I hoped the styles and clothing would have more coherence it felt like they put too many things in one mv to me. I felt bit same about song. But there is chance both will grown on to me, I didn't care about D4 and As if it's your last first that much either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
757
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
stanCLCtopia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I dont say this a lot about idols but Lisa should wear braids more often they really suit her


The song felt a lil boring compared to Dx4 but Lisa's and Rose's parts saved it


stan CLC
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The concept was pretty good, I became a blink again after two years (stanned them at debut), but not for Kill This Love, PWF still beats that song. For the concept, their visuals, omfg jisoo and rose, lisa SINGING, and mainly for Hope Not. that song did it for me lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread