- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,941
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
I have 1322 cards as of this moment. Ngl its a bit overwhelming as I’m not really sure what cards I have anymore lol
Pretty muchso if I asked if you have a card of a certain group, you wouldn't know whether u have or not?
Burn?idk i haven't reach that number but there's a lot cards i want to burn/trade![]()
I have 485 and its a pain in the ass to scroll so much
In the same boat as youI have 1322 cards as of this moment. Ngl its a bit overwhelming as I’m not really sure what cards I have anymore lol
Yeah, you know my struggle with this![]()
![]()
It's called KarmaI can laugh at others for struggling with the amount of cards they have to deal with now but one day I will be the one dealing with my own card crisis