- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,145
- Reactions Received
- 98,960
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 351,031
- Ship
- Wreck
ok maybe next year at this time if I keep doing dailies so diligentlyIt’s usually around the 1500 mark things gets slower
ok maybe next year at this time if I keep doing dailies so diligentlyIt’s usually around the 1500 mark things gets slower
thats cool! I rarely do that actuallyyeah actually yeah
you should, look at ur hard workthats cool! I rarely do that actually![]()
thats true, I'm always only looking ahead to the next cards I could get or sets I'm close to completingyou should, look at ur hard work
I can never think of thread titles :(you are not making threads, but you are making way more than 15 posts every day, you just would have to request the card for it![]()
its often the hardest part for me tooI can never think of thread titles :(
Idk man smacks of effortits often the hardest part for me too
But I just wanted to point out, the 2 dailies are indipended, so you could just request the daily for your posts, that are still 365 cards per year![]()
but you are making those posts anywaysIdk man smacks of effort
Well said loosely is 'try'but you are making those posts anyways![]()
I think you understimate how much you post dailyWell said loosely is 'try'
I am lazy >>>>> trying
Yes you're right,I think you understimate how much you post daily![]()
ok sure, its your decision after allYes you're right,
but it is what it is
Plenty of users will reach a big number of cards in a few months! It will be so much easier for you to do their tradesremoving/handing out and loading my card page is still easy YAY
500ish cards ago
I think you misunderstood my comment. After hitting 1500 it’s difficultPlenty of users will reach a big number of cards in a few months! It will be so much easier for you to do their trades![]()
I think you misunderstood my comment. After hitting 1500 it’s difficult![]()
We cry a lot, we bust out a magical spell, and pray for the bestHow do you do cards or trades for people who got that many or even 2000+
We cry a lot, we bust out a magical spell, and pray for the best![]()