How did you find love? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm not in a relationship but i have my sister's story.

She threw chocolate at them. :worry:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:susPepe: can u give more details
so she got Hershey's kisses for valentines (from me because I'm a nice sister) and she was giving them away because she's on a diet. She sees some dude (I don't know their relationship, but I think they were friends) but he didn't see my sister. My sister starts chucking each Hershey's kiss to the guy. He finds out who it is, and threatens to throw his chocolate at her. She just says "more for me then" and then the rest is history because she hasn't gotten around to tell me the rest.

Honestly prolly got something wrong but makes it more theatrical. I'll see if I can weasel the story out of her again
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
got confessed to
so
stumbled into it
lol
but really just by being a friend to someone
and then giving love a chance when it turned out we felt for each other
adorable
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
want to know that too :wimwim: feels like I will be single forever
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread