Hello all! So basically I'm doing research about the kpop community and how and why it's so huge and popular! Lately I've been very interested with how big kpop has become all over the world and hope I can get some neat responses! Thanks a lot :D
I got introduced through Gangnam Style but I got into it through a reaction video, specifically the song Bang Bang Bang. I enjoy the music and dancing, and I like the personalities of the idols, which kpop sells as well in a way through interactions like videos or tv shows.
a girl in my summer school class blasted History by EXO M every day + I was watching Running Man China where Luhan was a regular
I think I’m mostly staying for the way idols are marketed and everything tbh, with all their fancy concepts and mvs, as well as the experimentation with different sounds
My mom introduced me to her 1st gen groups when I was super young, but I first actually started stanning when Brown Eyed Girls debuted. What I like about kpop is all the different kinds of music and all the different kinds of personalities and people in it.
Suju's comeback was on YT's front page, and I clicked it.
What I like the most is choreography. I don't really watch MVs. Or I'll watch them once (with the exception of a few groups) and wait for the dance practice.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.