how did you meet your current best friend (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Me and my bestfriend have known each other since we were very little and we've been together ever since over these past 25 years.... People also used to say to us "oh why don't you two get together? You'll make a lovely couple" before she came out as a lesbian.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
:pandalove:
Same for me, I met my best online friends @Panda and Lex on akp. My irl best friend I met because we were on the same robotics team in high school.
Dude, I remember during my first days at AKP... I wanted to get to know you so badly cause you seemed really cool but I never got the courage until we joined that discord server lmao
 
Joined
13 June 2019
Messages
68
Reactions Received
168
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160
It's a bit embarrassing, but I met my best friend online. On a game about horses, of all things. I was 13 at the time, she was 14. We are now 22 and 23, respectively. We've never met in person, but I am closer to her than anyone else. I can't imagine meeting anyone else (either in real life or online) that I'd be able to feel this close to. Life is long and unpredictable, and 9 years can seem short for making this call, but I am confident that she and I will be friends until the day we die. I can't imagine there ever being anything that breaks us apart, we've been through so much together, we can make it through more difficulties in the future. I can't say that for anyone else I've ever met in life.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dude, I remember during my first days at AKP... I wanted to get to know you so badly cause you seemed really cool but I never got the courage until we joined that discord server lmao
:maheart:
Youre going to make me cry
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My bestie and I know each other from High School ( Abitur) years. We started talking basically since the first day and really got close when she randolmy asked me if I know the word saranghae :jisoosmh: so I asked her back if she listens to kpop.

My childhood best friend or more so someone I count as family is someone I know from dancing. The shit and fun we went through when we grew up.:jisoosmh: We don't really talk much anymore though but it's always fun when we see each other
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread