How different is your spotify wrapped and last.fm? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  1. One (Monster & Infinity)-SuperM
  2. Intro-Elris
  3. Rainbow-Kacey Musgraves
  4. Every Time We Touch-Cascada
  5. I Don't Wanna Dance-Itzy
  6. Infinity-SuperM
  7. Do or Die-AleXa
  8. Queen-3YE
  9. Nobody Like You-Itzy
  10. Better Days-SuperM
  1. Turn Back Time-WayV
  2. Jopping-SuperM
  3. Tiger Inside-SuperM
  4. 100-SuperM
  5. With You-SuperM
  6. One(Monster & Infinity)-SuperM
  7. Boy-Treasure
  8. Punch-NCT 127
  9. Wannabe-Itzy
  10. Run For Your Life-Tiffany

SuperM domination with my last.fm, whereas on Spotify it was girls domination. Definitely my last.fm is more accurate :susPepe:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I already posted mine but I'd say my last.fm was more accurate with the amount of Weki Meki I was listening to...because it was alot. But Spotify knew I was jamming to Naughty for a long ass time too.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my last fm is way different cause I usually play with apple music and not sporify. I still was a top listener for my girl Olivia O’brien on wrapped
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread