How do Asians whiten their skin??? (2 Viewers)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
So I was born with a pale skin but I have been under the sun for too long these past 2 years, and I was wondering how can I make the tan disappear?

In any case where this might sound controversial I have to say i am actually from west Asia and am not white or obsessed with being white, just that a light skin is kind of more appreciated where I live.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Selfmate

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
it's impossible for me to get a tan lol....i've always been the whitest of whites :haylul:
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
because of my sensory issues, i like to be covered and that keeps me from getting tan, but i do have tons of freckles so i might've gotten tan when i was really little lol
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think that's a question better suited to google no? lol
yeah, hate to say but I'm with Selfie. it definitely came off controversial before I read that you didn't intend it to be. Sorry! :runrunrun:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
From what I saw when I was in China/Japan this year: they wear UV protection clothes or use sun protection umbrellas to protect their skin and their sun screen is A+
 
  • Love
Reactions: SnowWhite

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
From what I saw when I was in China/Japan this year: they wear UV protection clothes or use sun protection umbrellas to protect their skin and their sun screen is A+
yea, japanese people, especially women, they use any and every product to keep from getting a tan. they're smart, they don't want skin cancer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
it's not just skin cancer they also don't want wrinkles since the sun is the biggest source of wrinkled skin
i didn't know that it could cause wrinkles lol mb
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
yea they are extremely careful and their skin looks great tbh
yess especially with the acne part, i really want to know how to have clear skin ;-;
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,151
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
i didn't know that it could cause wrinkles lol mb
“Chronic overexposure to the sun can change the texture and weaken the elasticity of the skin. Sun induced skin damage causes premature wrinkling, sags and bags, and easy bruising. Up to 90% of the visible changes commonly attributed to ageing may be caused by sun exposure.”

Sunlight aging is when UV radiation from the sun damages the skin, causing early visible signs of aging such as wrinkles and sun spots.

(just google sun and wrinkles lol)
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
“Chronic overexposure to the sun can change the texture and weaken the elasticity of the skin. Sun induced skin damage causes premature wrinkling, sags and bags, and easy bruising. Up to 90% of the visible changes commonly attributed to ageing may be caused by sun exposure.”

Sunlight aging is when UV radiation from the sun damages the skin, causing early visible signs of aging such as wrinkles and sun spots.

(just google sun and wrinkles lol)
oki dokie
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ngl most of the stuff I’ve heard about skin lightening was in regards to skin bleaching, and it’s always been considered by people as dangerous. I can’t speak more on it because my knowledge is virtually nonexistent past that, but if you consider that as an option probably look thoroughly into the risks to rule out any kind of real danger
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
yeah, hate to say but I'm with Selfie. it definitely came off controversial before I read that you didn't intend it to be. Sorry! :runrunrun:
Well yea, its either expensive creams or i read smth abt putting lemon juice on your skin. Both freaked me. It never hurts to get as many opinions as possible, or me kind of hoping someone here says they had the same experience and the tan eventually disappears, but clearly not. It's been quite a few months for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread