- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
like seriously? we have while chatting on omegle, but he is kind of dumb.
help, please.
help, please.
Do you think that I should just ask him? We kinda live in different countries though, so I worry about it a bit.just shoot your shot and straight up ask him![]()
π³ then maybe find out if he likes you first igDo you think that I should just ask him? We kinda live in different countries though, so I worry about it a bit.
how do you know that? any tips?π³ then maybe find out if he likes you first ig
idk mayb try and flirt with him and see if he catches onhow do you know that? any tips?
Good luck β‘Do you think that I should just ask him? We kinda live in different countries though, so I worry about it a bit.
IΒ΄m just not sure if it is not one-sided. IΒ΄ve never been very confident, ok? I just feel like I donΒ΄t deserve him.wait hang on
your title says you want to marry him
but in the thread itself you mention you do not even know if he likes you?
that sounds kind of weird? why would you want to marry someone if you are not even sure how he looks at you![]()
he hot?IΒ΄m just not sure if it is not one-sided. IΒ΄ve never been very confident, ok? I just feel like I donΒ΄t deserve him.
He is he one for me, but am I the one for him?
Is he hotter than Yongguk? niiiiiiiiiihe hot?
but just try to be more open about it
if there is one thing i learned, life too short to stay shy forever
you sure he real? you seen him on webcam?Is he hotter than Yongguk? niiiiiiiiii
well, he is real .....??? sooo :D
but thank you!
IΒ΄ve seen him on webcam, yeah. He is just kind of really hot, so IΒ΄m doubting myself.you sure he real? you seen him on webcam?
photos not enough
don't let a guy catfish you![]()