How do people text on regular message apps (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It's so difficult for me because I am always so tempted to use discord / kpop emotes, and if I type : wimwim : nobody irl will understand :wimwim:

And since the crying laughing emoji is :welp:, I gotta deal with writing "LMAOSKDSKDS" "LOLOLOOL" "HAHAHHASHHASHHA"

:wimwim:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
lol x1000
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
When I'm on other sites I wanna type : queen : or : sanapray : but I know no-one but me will get it. >.<
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love emots. Be it the ones on discord or the normal emoji‘s. I am just expressive af
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and Yolks

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Emotes are so useful for conveying my heart when I dont have the words. How else am I supposed to convey :sadcat: or :maheart: ? Thats right, I cant. Emojis are the future.
spoken like the queen you are.
we stan :maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yolks and NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread