- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,807
- Reactions Received
- 47,931
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 38,146
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
Sounds pleasent and nicejust drinking coffee and eating cake with family
I just want to get it over with tbhSounds pleasent and nice![]()
Aww that sounds so wonderful and sweetI request the nearest Saturday off of work and invite my closest friends, and we all go see a movie I pick, followed by eating out at a place I choose. I also give all my friends who come presents, to flip the tradition of giving the birthday person presents on it's head, and don't ask for any in return. If any of them do insist on getting me presents though, I let them. It's pretty fun.
Thanks! It's a fairly new tradition since I started it last year, but I am really excited to do it again this year and my birthday isn't for another six months!Aww that sounds so wonderful and sweet![]()
Whats up with the past 2 yers?Usually I get presents and go somewhere to shop, but that's hasn't happened these past two years![]()
My family doesn't have time anymoreWhats up with the past 2 yers?![]()
THATS SO SADMy family doesn't have time anymore![]()