- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
It feels less sincere to me. Like for me if idk what to say and/or im feeling a lil awkward I might pop a lower case lol or lmao in there to make it feel less awkward but if I use them in lower case I can almost assure you that I didn't actually find anything funny, i'm just easing the awkwardness ig
If I use all caps then it's like a guarantee that I actually found smth funny, it may not be funny enough that i'm actually laughing irl but still it sparked a lil bit of joy in me u know?
Do you feel sensitive to upper and lower case lols and lmaos or do you think it's weird to feel a particular way about caps or no caps? Do you think you use upper and lower case in different occasions like me or do u just not bother with it?
If I use all caps then it's like a guarantee that I actually found smth funny, it may not be funny enough that i'm actually laughing irl but still it sparked a lil bit of joy in me u know?
Do you feel sensitive to upper and lower case lols and lmaos or do you think it's weird to feel a particular way about caps or no caps? Do you think you use upper and lower case in different occasions like me or do u just not bother with it?