How do u guys calm your anxiety? (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 November 2025
Messages
7
Reactions Received
3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
I usually go for a walk or play some soft music, but on really tough days, I’ve tried delta 8 gold distillate and it honestly helped me feel more relaxed without totally zoning me out. I just take a little when I feel my chest getting tight or my thoughts racing too much. Breathing exercises help too, but sometimes I just need that extra push to slow things down.
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
just staying grounded and trying to ignore
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread