how do u handle stress? (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I normally listen to music, draw, and make little tunes on garage band or one of my instruments,,,I mean I guess thats what I do in all my free time, but then again I'm stressed all the time too so ig that makes sense
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I normally listen to music, draw, and make little tunes on garage band,,,I mean I guess thats what I do in all my free time, but then again I'm stressed all the time too so ig that makes sense
:(
I remember talking to you in another thread, are you feeling a bit better?
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I don't.

I just pretend stress doesn't exist and do stuff that make me happy (listen to music, write, drink tea, play videogames) just to realize later that I never dealt with the problem and eventually get more stressed out.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I don't.

I just pretend stress doesn't exist and do stuff that make me happy (listen to music, write, drink tea, play videogames) just to realize later that I never dealt with the problem and eventually get more stressed out.
It's a tough cycle :/
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,674
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
It depends on the source of stress, if it's something that I need to take action on then I will think about what the best course of action is for it to resolve. However in the case that my actions are not going to lead to a resolution then I will try and take my mind off it by either listening to music, watching videos or bashing things over the head with a key or something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and jasque

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I usually listen to music while going for a walk. It helps to clear my head. Or if it's too much for me then I just end up crying. :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Taeyong’s face clears it all away
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread