- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
What flavour do u usually go for? Do you add anything in?
I usually have chicken flavour but I usually pick a brand that has better noodles rather than better flavour bc the flavour packets are all bland af so I normally add in a dash of soy sauce anyway, and then u crack an egg in there to make it more of a meal!
Fun fact: there was a ramen video on facebook once where someone cracked an egg in at the end and someone in the comments was just disgusted that someone would put a 'raw' egg in their noodles... as if the pot wasn't still boiling in the video when it was cracked in



People man
I usually have chicken flavour but I usually pick a brand that has better noodles rather than better flavour bc the flavour packets are all bland af so I normally add in a dash of soy sauce anyway, and then u crack an egg in there to make it more of a meal!
Fun fact: there was a ramen video on facebook once where someone cracked an egg in at the end and someone in the comments was just disgusted that someone would put a 'raw' egg in their noodles... as if the pot wasn't still boiling in the video when it was cracked in
People man