How do y'all have so many messages so quickly? (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I'm actually curious how some of you all are able to post so many messages so quickly. Some people have already posted like over 200 in the span of a day or two and I don't even know how it's possible without spamming. Like are y'all magicians? Are you just making up messages out of thin air? I'm genuinely confused. :wimwim:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I’m not sure, I tend to only post a message after a lot of thinking and revising-what I’m doing right now
Yeah, same, for the most part. I tend to write longer messages instead of a large number of shorter ones. Which is why even when I'm active here, my message count is still low despite being on this forum since like 2 days after it was made, lmao.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
guilty :wimwim: I am a spammer at heart, you know that izz :irenecrazy: also I talk a lot lmao
true NEO POWER stan :taesip: you and me talk a lot
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Honestly I have no clue I’m a lurker at heart
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread