- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
wowBop
Stan rap God Jaden Smith![]()
THIS IS MORE LIKE ITJust finding stuff you like
![]()
I was trying to be sarcastic but you actually like itTHIS IS MORE LIKE ITStan it‘s everyday bro.
didn‘t I say I actually enjoy Jake stuffI was trying to be sarcastic but you actually like it
Chad Future for you
It's still a cringe songdidn‘t I say I actually enjoy Jake stuffit‘s Logan I despise tho he has tremendously changed
it‘s not cringy. it‘s a whole ass bopIt's still a cringe songAnd I forget which Paul bro is which tbh, but clearly they don't have a superior sibling like the Jonases do with Joe Jonas
![]()
Your tastes can sometimes be great but other times really questionableit‘s not cringy. it‘s a whole ass bopand it‘s Nick Jonas who is superior.
same goes for youYour tastes can sometimes be great but other times really questionable![]()