how do you choose your biases? (1 Viewer)

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
when I first stan a group I choose who's voice I like the most... then I get into personalitys
when I fully stan and know names, personalities and voices I then choose who it will be!
Thats how I ended up with amazing suminas my bias :sanapray: love her
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I pick out the member for charisma so it can be a rapper or singer, usually not a dancer but it's possible. Then I get into personalities and my real bias picks me :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: doll

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You see, usually my biases end up being a dancer... Which is different from a lot of other people... I have seen
i think it's bc for me i'm not a good judge of who is a good dancer but i do have a more formed opinion over rapping and vocals so i pay attention to them more for sure
 
  • Like
Reactions: doll
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I choose by whose voice I like best.
As you can see, i especially have a thing for deep voices e,g. Felix, Yuqi, LeeHi, V (former ult) i could go on…
But sometimes the deep voiced members don’t always appeal to me, and other high voiced members have my favourite voices. I also choose the best/main dancers bc I have a lot of respect for dance, being a dancer myself. I then grow to love my bias overtime
 
  • Love
Reactions: doll
Joined
27 September 2021
Messages
341
Reactions Received
1,261
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
48
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Who's voice I like the most, even if they're not the best singer in the group :pepeheart:
I guess it's both voice and stage presence too, since my eyes are drawn to them.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Voices are the most important factor for me, but if it's a band, then charisma.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread