How do you come up with your thread ideas (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Me too but normally I just stare at something in real life until I come up with a question about it. :lisalaugh:

Or I just get questions from like Youtube videos that I watch.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Most of my threads are me fangirling over my beautiful faves... :wimwim:

Either I’m fangirling or asking everyone random questions that aren’t that interesting...

So... wait what was the question? Oh! I- I have no idea.

.
.
.
The least helpful response ever.
:lisalaugh:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't, i just wait until someone releases something like a mv and teaser and then hope that i'm the first one to post it. also i always wait until midnight kst to post a thread about a card i want to trade so that it counts towards my next card
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The what? :wimwim:
It's something from Naruto :wimwim:

But here's my guide on how to get your daily 3 threads:

1. Make one card trading thread.
2. Make one thread about a song/group/MV you like, or since it's end of the year you can make it about any rankings/lists through the year. If you want non Kpop threads, you can make anything about the holiday season, new year resolutions, all that stuff :wimwim:
3. Post any Kpop news/updates that appear on Twitter, pray you get to do it before anyone else does :lisalaugh:
This also includes new releases, year end stages etc.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Timing n practise. Oh, i thot the question was how do you get to Carnegie Hall? Nvm then.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: milk

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It's something from Naruto :wimwim:

But here's my guide on how to get your daily 3 threads:

1. Make one card trading thread.
2. Make one thread about a song/group/MV you like, or since it's end of the year you can make it about any rankings/lists through the year. If you want non Kpop threads, you can make anything about the holiday season, new year resolutions, all that stuff :wimwim:
3. Post any Kpop news/updates that appear on Twitter, pray you get to do it before anyone else does :lisalaugh:
This also includes new releases, year end stages etc.
I only watched 5 episodes of Naruto and gave up on it :wimwim:

I usually make card trading threads
I suck at ranking songs
And there's no good news I can find :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I only watched 5 episodes of Naruto and gave up on it :wimwim:

I usually make card trading threads
I suck at ranking songs
And there's no good news I can find :wimwim:
I'd ask you to keep watching but it's also long af so okay :wimwim:
Well you don't have to make threads of rankings, anything is fine :jisoosmh:
You'll find news if you're on Twitter and r/kpop lol :taesip:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'd ask you to keep watching but it's also long af so okay :wimwim:
Well you don't have to make threads of rankings, anything is fine :jisoosmh:
You'll find news if you're on Twitter and r/kpop lol :taesip:
Those Naruto episodes were boring and I just couldn't get into them. Getting through 200 Sailor Moon episodes was hard enough :wimwim:

And I usually look at Twitter for new, but I didn't find anything good today :wimwim:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I have a notepad list and I just think of stuff throughout the day.... then add it on there LOL.
I kind of lose track but dont want to write them down n just try to rmbr, sometimes i forget stuff n it becomes obsolete or someone else posts it first so i hv to come with sth else. LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread