How do you cope up with stress ? (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I listen to music and put my head down and a lot of times if I'm really stressed, I age regress
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Flaneur

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,435
Reactions Received
55,178
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,564
I play basketball - since on the court the only thing that matters is the game and nothing else outside the court matters

you could undertaken some sort of physical activity or sport my friend
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
K pop... and yelling at the people stressing me out. :jenniespooked: cussing... sometimes throwing objects. I need a healthier way to relieve stress. :pandaleave:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I listen to music and dance like my life depends on it lol
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont pfffft
But when i can i breathe for 10 seconds deeply. I realize the future me will forget this present problem even existed so why stress?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
loud music
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread