how do you cope with heaviness? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I agree. Excercising is one of the best methods. I used to be really lazy but excercising really helps! Just half-an-hour of excercise/yoga every morning does wonders.
Absolutely! A quality routine is a great base for quality lifestyle
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and potato

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hmm... I think I kinda know what you’re talking about? If that happens to me, I usually just try to think of something else honestly. Over the years, I’ve made up this whole fictional world and I usually just escape to there and make up new stories, though thats probably just me. XD
lmao I do write fanfics and they help
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This used to happen to me too. Maybe go out with your friends and try and distract yourself. Having fun with my friends always helped me forget about my feelings and the heaviness I felt inside disappeared momentarily. When you do something you love, your feelings are distracted and you end up enjoying the moment more than worrying about anything else and it helps a lot.

I hope you feel better soon.
ah thank you!
- yoga (there's simple, short but good routines on YT)
- running (go outside and RUN)
- a looong bath or shower
- meditation or pushups
- go to spa alone
- go to a restaurant alone (doesn't have to be fancy)
- go shopping alone but don't buy anything
- walk around the house and make a grandiose speech about politics
while holding a cup of your favorite drink
- wear a poncho

All these work 100%! Heaviness, be gone!
I'm wearing a ponchp right now, and I might go for a run later, thank you

Cry it out
no
I agree. Excercising is one of the best methods. I used to be really lazy but excercising really helps! Just half-an-hour of excercise/yoga every morning does wonders.
really? I'll do something small from tomorrow then
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just try to do something comforting or relaxing, something you do often that brings you happiness.
thanks vik, I'll binge watch more kpop ig :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread