How do you cut your sandwich? (1 Viewer)

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't cut toast (like; toasted and with butter on it. I just eat it without cutting it). But I cut a grilled cheese sandwich like #1
And just a normal sandwich (not grilled in any way) like #2

Maybe Im just weird :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: potato

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
what's wrong with number 2 ? :sanathink: .....oh okay nevermind, I just saw

1 or 3 for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread