How Do You Decide If You Dislike A Group? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Like what is the main determining factor for you?
Why would you NOT like a group?

For me, I tend to resist when a group is hyped to the max before they even debut.
I of course get excited for any big company dropping a new group.
But I feel like that's expected but for other groups, it's usually a turn-off (I can't explain it).
But in the long run it's if the songs are good.

Also sometimes I'm just shallow:
Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 10.59.47 AM.png
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I only dislike a group if the members have themselves done something that i find objectionable, there is only one group that I side eye for that reason
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I only dislike a group if the members have themselves done something that i find objectionable, there is only one group that I side eye for that reason
It's not small pow is it?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Overhype does get to me, it's kinda if i hear tons of people hyping a group and then i check them and it's not good, well it just makes me lose all interest :pandaannoyed:

Annoying fans is one thing, i don't hold it against the group per say but i'm just less likely to rly get into that group as I don't want to associate myself with annoying people. :llama_squish:


But biggest is just music and concept that I don't like. If u don't put out stuff I like why would i like the group?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread