- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I mean, I don't try to be biased when it comes to just appearances alone.
I tend to drift more towards the maknaes and the funniest group member because
it's what makes them charming and they don't give af because the other members
accept and love them for who they are and so do the fans ( for the most part --
damn hypocrites). So I look mainly for the personality and interaction with others.
It's quite wholesome.
It's like picking out a kitten or a puppy to adopt tbh.
What about ya'll?
I tend to drift more towards the maknaes and the funniest group member because
it's what makes them charming and they don't give af because the other members
accept and love them for who they are and so do the fans ( for the most part --
damn hypocrites). So I look mainly for the personality and interaction with others.
It's quite wholesome.
It's like picking out a kitten or a puppy to adopt tbh.
What about ya'll?
Last edited: