How do you do videos like these? (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 July 2019
Messages
106
Reactions Received
462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Does anyone know of any tutorials on how to do "How Would X Sing" videos in this style?



It's been frustrating me because I could probably learn it, but I don't know where to start. I don't know what to search for it. I tried "Progress Bar Tutorial" but it's not quite it. I'm talking about how to do the bars that grow when a particular member sings. My program is Final Cut Pro. Thank you soooo much in advance if you help!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sorry I can‘t help with it but I am sure there are some tutorials you can find on yt
 
  • Like
Reactions: twelveloona

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
there are some tutorials about k-pop line distributions that i found but considering that i literally typed "how to do k-pop line distribution" it's likely that you've already seen those but i'll post them anyway

 
Joined
23 July 2019
Messages
106
Reactions Received
462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
there are some tutorials about k-pop line distributions that i found but considering that i literally typed "how to do k-pop line distribution" it's likely that you've already seen those but i'll post them anyway

NO??????? I assumed no one has made videos like that specifically. I thought the tutorials for that would fall under broader editing tutorial videos.
I'm so DUMB. Thank you. God gave me all this academic intelligence but poor common sense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread