- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
This isn't about milk or cereal first. This is about afterwards once they're both in. Do you have a method, or do you just dig in?
As a child I would dig in the middle so there would be a wall of dry cereal on the outside. Then I'd eat every piece out of the milk in the center. Finally I knock the dry[cereal]wall down into the milk and eat the rest.
As a child I would dig in the middle so there would be a wall of dry cereal on the outside. Then I'd eat every piece out of the milk in the center. Finally I knock the dry[cereal]wall down into the milk and eat the rest.